TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR POSTING AND PUBLISHING TESTIMONIALS
By submitting your testimonial and reviews on this website, you are granting Adventure Immigration Services Inc. (AIS) a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and display such content, photographs, videos, audios, images, news clippings, including hard and soft copies of the related content, throughout the world via any media.
By submitting your testimonial and review you represent and warrant that:
o you own or control the content of your testimonial and review and it is your own original work;
o the content is not defamatory and does not infringe any applicable laws and
o the content is accurate, truthful and your own genuine opinion and
o you will indemnify and hold harmless AIS for all damages, costs and expenses incurred for breach of these warranties.
AIS reserves the right not to publish testimonial and reviews, to amend content of testimonial and reviews at any time and to remove testimonial and reviews from this website without notice after publication at AIS’ sole discretion.
Publication of testimonial and reviews and content on the website does not signify that AIS agrees, affirms, approves, supports or recommends the views and content given.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and other terms appearing elsewhere on this website then the latter shall prevail.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and the Province of British Columbia and any disputes arising shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
Customer Testimonial and Review Rules
You agree to post testimonial and reviews and contributions in accordance with the following Guidelines. We will not publish a testimonial and review unless it follows these Guidelines. These Guidelines are not exhaustive and AIS reserves the right to vary them from time to time and the Guidelines published at the time of browsing shall be those in effect.
Testimonial and Reviews and Content Guidelines
· No unlawful or objectionable content, this means you should not submit testimonial and reviews that contain words, language or content that is or may be considered unlawful, defamatory, libellous, abusive, racially or sexually offensive or obscene
· Original content of user reviews should not infringe the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of others that shall include copyright, trademark, privacy or trade secrets
· Harmful content testimonial and reviews shall not contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other computer program that may damage or affect any system or data
· No single word testimonial and reviews. testimonial and reviews are automatically limited to 500 characters
· No spamming or advertising, testimonial and reviews shall not contain commercial web or e-mail addresses and no promotional or advertising material of any kind including the pricing and availability information and alternative ordering information
· No HTML tags
· testimonial and reviews should be genuine business experiences and content should be relevant and helpful to other users of the website
· testimonial and reviews are to be written and shall be published in English
· testimonial and reviews that contain questions or comments aimed at other contributors or website users or AIS staff and/or representatives will not be published
· testimonial and reviews must adhere to Canadian federal privacy laws but not limited to the Privacy Act and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and other guidelines relevant to the use of testimonial and reviews
· Users should not use false e-mail addresses, impersonate others or in any way mislead as to their identity. AIS confirms that any personal identifiable information such as addresses, phone numbers or URLs may be removed and testimonial and reviews or contributions may not be published
· Contributors under the age of 18 should get the permission of a parent or guardian before submitting any testimonial and review or contribution.
AIS has encouraged contributors to give legitimate, constructive feedback on our services, products and their associated business experiences.
AIS shall not be in any way responsible or liable for reliance by users on any information that is obtained from this site and AIS does not make any representation or warranty, either express or implied as to the accuracy or reliability of any information or content that is published on this site. Publication of these testimonials and reviews and their content does not signify that AIS agrees with the views and content given.