Immigration Program Officers review applications based on eligibility requirements and selection factors. You must meet eligibility requirements. You should also be aware that meeting the eligibility requirements does not guarantee nomination. Priority will be given to Applicants who have the greatest potential to become economically established in New Brunswick.
- Job Offer Applicants
- Family Support Applicants
- Business Applicants
New Brunswick PNP Skilled Workers with Employer Support
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they will settle permanently in New Brunswick, they must score at least 50 points on a self-assessment (age, education, experience, language ability, and adaptability), and they must have a New Brunswick job offer from an employer who:
- Has been unable to fill the position with a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- Is offering full time, permanent position; and
- Offers compensation consistent with regional wages and existing collective bargaining agreements.
New Brunswick PNP Skilled Workers with Family Support
This program enables citizens and permanent residents of New Brunswick who have been living in the province for a at least one year to assist family members to settle in New Brunswick.
The applicant is assessed on an offer of full time employment or employment skills based on education and training, language skills, work experience, age and ability to adapt to New Brunswick, surrounded by a supportive family.
The Supporter (New Brunswick Family Member) is assessed on their commitment to the immigration process and the successful settlement of their family member. The Supporter’s connection to New Brunswick will also be considered.
New Brunswick PNP Business Applicants
Under this program, the province of New Brunswick selects and nominates experienced business people from all over the world who intend to own and actively manage a business that contributes to the economy of the province.
Requirements for the applicant:
- Between 22 and 55 years of age
- Has sufficient English or French language ability to actively manage a business in New Brunswick
- Have, at minimum, a high school diploma
- Has the intention to live and operate a business in New Brunswick, and assume the day-to-day management of the business.
- Has relevant and proven management experience in three out of the last five years.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the business environment in New Brunswick. This knowledge may be gained during your business trip.
- Must prepare a business plan of economic benefit to New Brunswick. This plan will need to be approved by an official of the Government of New Brunswick.
- Has a personal net worth of at least $300,000 CAD.
- You must score a minimum of 50 points in the selection factors. These include age, language ability, education, adaptability and management experience
- You will need to make at least one business trip to New Brunswick before submitting your immigration application. It must be for at least five full business days.
- You will need to attend an interview following your business trip
- You will need to make a conditionally refundable deposit of $75,000 CAD
- Invest at least $125,000 in a business in the province
Processing Fee: $2000
Our goal is to provide each client with a successful outcome by determining the most appropriate solution. If you would like to know whether you could be eligible to immigrate to Canada, we invite you to complete our online assessment questionnaire.
If you are interested in seeking professional assistance to guide you through the immigration process or if you have any questions, please contact us.